Arbutus Candlesticks come in two widths to fit most common candlestick holders. They have been meticulously designed to remain dripless throughout the burn, under ideal conditions.
- Should dripping occur, simply extinguish the flame, allow the wax to cool, and re-light to continue enjoying the candle.
Beeswax is a beautiful, unprocessed, natural wax. It is created by honey bees for the preparation of honeycomb, and has a long history of use by humans for many purposes. Beeswax candles radiate warm light and exude a lovely, honey aroma. Beeswax candles burn for a long time, providing hours of enjoyment. Beeswax varies somewhat in colour and aroma, so every beeswax candle is a one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Beeswax burns at a higher temperature than soy. Please exercise caution around liquified beeswax.
- Liquify wax around the wick before lighting beeswax candles. Tilt the candle slightly while lighting.
Arbutus Beeswax is collected in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. We use only 100% pure beeswax, free of additives.
Candle Burning Tips:
- Keep wick centered and trim to 1/4” before each burn.
- Do not trim any shorter than 1/8”. Do not move if candle is burning or wax is hot. Extinguish candle and allow to cool before moving.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Rotate candles occasionally to promote even burning.
- Remove any mushrooming (carbon build-up) at the end of the wick by extinguishing the candle and trimming the wick.
- Extinguish candles with a snuffer to prevent wax spills and burn problems.