We are pleased to offer a FABULOUS array of prizes for our Father’s Day!
We have secret! We are part of a sustainable and fun networking group called Grand Fortune City and Bird on a Wire is part of the Health and Lifestyle Power Team and we’ve gotten together to produce a lovely gift basket for a Social Looping Contest.
That means that we have a long list of partner social media accounts listed below. Each action taken in the item list on Rafflecopter gives you one entry to win our lovely gift basket.
Please feel free to follow, join, tweet, comment to your hearts desire. Choose all, or only one –it’s all up to you! You will need to make sure you leave us your email address on one of the email lists below, though, because we need to be able to contact you if you win.
Our gift box includes:
- Kate Nagel from Bird on a Wire Creations offers a Robbie Vergara apron, with knives in gold.
- Elesine Dantienn from Ample Health has contributed two Yoga4StiffGuys passes with local yogi, Kate Misurka.
- Patricia Gorman from Dr. Patricia Gorman, Chiropractor contributed a Golfer’s pack comes with a golfing pin, tees, golf balls & desktop golfing game.
- From Valery Cunningham at ValuFitness, dad can enjoy some downtime with a new Just Potters ale mug.
- Rachel Lando from Lando Images and Event Photography kicked in a a stylin’ men’s haircut from either Broc or Devon at Union Salons.
- To go with the ale, Rafaela Calabria from My Craft Cleaning, provides a gorgeous photo book of Vancouver by photographer, Claude Duke.
- And last but not least, Roy Antunes from Jiwa Law contributes two tickets to a Whitecaps game!
All packages in a gorgeous locally hand-made re-usable box!
Contest ends on Thursday midnight. Winner will be contacted by email on Friday morning and prize box must be picked up at Bird on a Wire Creations, located at 2535 Main Street.
Follow the link to Raffelcopter, good luck!