Arbutus Tea Lights are sold with Canadian-made, fire-proof polycarbonate cups in which they should be burned. A staple for any home, our long lasting tea lights are perfect for any occasion. Their standard size fits most tea light holders and are ideal for essential oil diffusers, fondue sets, or anything you might use a tea light for. Our tea lights come in high quality, Canadian made, clear plastic polycarbonate cups, or are available as refills without the cups. Tea lights liquify when burning and must be burned in an appropriate holder.
- Whether this cup is used or not, they must be burned inside a container. They are designed to liquify inside the container. Tea lights should be burned until the melted wax pool reaches the side of the container.
Arbutus Beeswax is collected in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. We use only 100% pure beeswax, free of additives.
Beeswax is a beautiful, unprocessed, natural wax. It is created by honey bees for the preparation of honeycomb, and has a long history of use by humans for many purposes. Beeswax candles radiate warm light and exude a lovely, honey aroma. Beeswax candles burn for a long time, providing hours of enjoyment. Beeswax varies somewhat in colour and aroma, so every beeswax candle is a one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Beeswax burns at a higher temperature than soy. Please exercise caution around liquified beeswax.
- Liquify wax around the wick before lighting beeswax candles. Tilt the candle slightly while lighting.
Candle Burning Tips:
- Keep wick centered and trim to 1/4” before each burn.
- Do not trim any shorter than 1/8”.
- Do not move if candle is burning or wax is hot.
- Extinguish candle and allow to cool before moving.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Rotate candles occasionally to promote even burning.
- Remove any mushrooming (carbon build-up) at the end of the wick by extinguishing the candle and trimming the wick.
- Extinguish candles with a snuffer to prevent wax spills and burn problems.
Available in store: 2535 Main St & 2950 W Broadway