For gardens the likes of which no one has seen.
Including the Joneses next door.
This collection includes:
- Pattypan Squash (a 400 year old variety)
- Atomic Red Carrots (First documented in the Middle East over 1000 years ago.)
- Black Spanish Radishes (The earliest radishes to be cultivated were the black varieties in China.)
- Red Malabar Climbing Spinach
- Ground Cherries
- Antohi Romainian Peppers
- Germination Tips & Tricks
- Recipe for pattypan squash stuffed with herbs & garlic.
As part of our commitment to promoting food sustainability, all seeds in Strathcona 1890 Seed Collections are selected for growing in container gardens on urban balconies & roof top gardens. they are non-gmo and open-pollinated in order to help maintain the diversity of plant species.10% of profits from seeds goes to inner city food programs.
All our seeds are non-GMO.
Available in store: 2535 Main St & 2950 W Broadway